Duty Of Care
GNS Transportation Group is committed to offering our passengers a secure, safe, reliable and comfortable travel experience. By utilizing cutting edge technology. Hiring the best possible staff. Offering well maintained and inspected vehicles. Abiding by all Federal, State and Local Law.
Cutting Edge Technology
- GNS use cutting edge technology to integrate our reservations, dispatch, vehicles, and chauffeurs. Whether you make a reservation by phone, or via the web in real time, reservations, confirmations, and personal data are secure and certified by SSL for quick and accurate reply.
- Our GPS mapping and tracking supplies chauffeurs with precise routes and our dispatch center the ability to track the movements of each vehicle.
- Criminal background and security checks performed annually by a certified agency.
- Pre-hire drug testing and random testing program, when required by USDOT
- Driver Training program that includes driver duties, customer service, safety and defensive driving skills
- Certified medical examination, as required by local, state and federal regulations.
- Proper supervision, retraining and discipline when appropriate.
- Daily operational inspection.
- Daily DOT inspection.
- ASE Certified mechanical inspection.
- Manufacturer’s suggested service inspection.
- Required yearly mechanical inspection by local, state and federal regulators.
- Commercial insurance with liability coverage, that meets or exceeds local, state and federal regulations.
- All staff, chauffeurs and vehicle carry the necessary local, state and federal permits and licences to operate.