GNS Transportation Group is in search of dependable and service-minded individuals to serve as chauffeurs. Being a professional chauffeur is a great opportunity for anyone looking for a flexible schedule and the freedom of working outside of a building.
As a GNS chauffeur you will be performing local, long distance, and hourly service runs to and from the airport, and the central Florida area driving one of our luxury, sedans, SUVs, or vans.
- Operating your assigned vehicle skillfully and safely.
- Focus on customer service.
- Display discretion and professionalism as you transport clientele.
- Carrying and loading luggage, opening doors and ensuring safe entry and exit from the vehicle.
- Performing pre-trip procedures to prep the vehicle.
- Reviewing electronic trips, including routing and special instructions.
- Being on time for all assignments.
- Adhering to our uniform dress code.
- Maintaining a polished appearance.
- Project a professional, service-driven attitude.
- Have a valid Florida driver’s license.
- A clean MVR for past 7 years.
- Due to insurance requirements, be between the ages of 26 and 62.
- Physically capable of lifting 45 pounds.
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Non – Smoker for at least 12 months.
- Have in-depth knowledge of Orlando and Central Florida.
- Speak fluent English.
- Have personal transportation to and from our base.
- Reside within 20 minutes drive time of Orlando International Airport.
- Flexible with scheduling requirements and “on call” work.
- Have a smart phone and or mobile tablet.
- Competent with computers.
- Have 2 or more uniforms “Black suites, white shirts, black dress shoes and black socks”.
- Have a DOT Med Card or obtain one.
- Have a current City of Orlando VFH Driver Permit or obtain one.
Applicants will be subject to a MVR, criminal background check and drug testing. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Orlando Limousine Service and Orlando Executive Sedan Service Call GNS Limousines now at 888 737 9292