8 Essential Orlando Airport Limousine Tips.
1. Always Provide A Passenger Cell Number When making your reservation with the GNS reservation department or at the GNS Transportation Group website we will request the passenger cell phone number and a contact phone number. It is important that we have these numbers as to direct lost passengers and to contact the booking agent in case of an emergency.
2. Turn On Your Cell Phone. Always turn on your cell phone when you land. Your GNS chauffeur may be attempting to contact you and direct you to baggage claim or meet and greet area.
3. Meet Your Chauffeur In Baggage Claim. At Orlando International Airport your chauffeur will be waiting at the bottom of the escalators in the baggage claim area of the airline you arrived on. In most cities we serve your chauffeur will meet clients in baggage claim unless otherwise directed on your reservation confirmation.
4. Carry Your Confirmation Number. Always keep your confirmation number and the GNS toll free phone number – (888)737-9292 on hand, if you are unable to find your chauffeur. This information allows us to confirm the details of your trip and locate you quickly.
5. Early Pick-up. If you’re planning a morning departure from your hotel or residence, ask our reservation department for the best pick up time.
6. International Departures. If you’re taking an international flight, get to the airport early. Again ask our reservation department for the best pick up time.
7. Check Your Flight Status. When departing, always check on your flight with your airline or visit flightview.com. GNS does not track departing flights.If your flight is delayed, contact GNS as soon as possible to insure whether your pickup time can be changed.
8. Reserve A Meet & Greet. This service can expedite your trip through the Orlando International Airport. When arriving, a greeter will meet you at the gate, accompany you to the baggage claim area, and then will escort you to your vehicle. When departing, the greeter will meet your vehicle at the curb with boarding passes and baggage tags in hand. The greeter will then escort you to the gate.